Microdermabrasion is a nonsurgical, noninvasive procedure that offers safe and controlled removal of the outer, dead layers of the skin. The remaining skin is more smooth, fresh and rejuvenated. This procedure utilizes medical grade microcrystals that are propelled at a high speed against the surface of the skin. Debris and used crystals are simultaneously vacuumed into a sealed waste container and disposed off.
Microdermabrasion is used to remove sun-damaged skin and to remove or lessen scars and dark spots on the skin. The procedure is not very painful and requires no anaesthetic.
It is also called Skin Resurfacing. This is not the same as Skin Polishing / Microdermabrasion done in beauty-parlors. This procedure is performed mainly for multiple pitted pimple scars & wrinkles in an aging face.
Jet Hydra Therapy
Jet Hydra therapy is a non-invasive therapy that exfoliates, removes dead skin cells, helps in skin smoothening, immediate hydration and rejuvenates as well by replenishing the vital nutrients e.g., antioxidants and Hyaluronic Acid.
It is suitable on all skin types both men and women, specially designed for - Acne, Dull Skin, Pigmentation, Congestion, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and brown spots.
- To improve skin tone, making it softer and more smooth with a healthy glow
- To provide a more even skin color for patients with altered pigmentation
- To diminish large, unsightly pores or acne scars
- To reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- To reduce the frequency and severity of acne breakouts
- To reduce fine lines and wrinkles for a younger appearance